Pac-Man Party!!

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Pac-Man Party!!

Postby MrKite » Sun Aug 19, '12, 6:54 am

Picked this up for the 3DS along with Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions earlier today for $19.99 each. I had ordered Pac-Man Party for The Wii the day before, but I didn't get it in the mail yet. Anyway, I haven't played much of these party games, but this game is so addicting! And many of the mini games are fun, although some are seriously frustrating. And as an added bonus, it includes the original arcade versions of Pac-Man, Galaga and Dig Dug as bonus features (would've been nice if it also had Mappy, Pole Position, Xevious, Rolling Thunder and Dragon Spirit). The object of the main game play is to get a certain number of cookies and build castles as well as protect them from others and try and take over their castles. It's lots of fun! And I'm really enjoying Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions also!

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Pac-Man Party!!

Postby Thoul » Tue Aug 21, '12, 9:19 am

I've never been much of one for party games like this, but then I don't do much social group gaming. I'm more of a single player person. Some of those games in that video did look fun, though. But I have to wonder, what thought process lead to creating a sheep shearing mini game? That one's a bit odd.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to General Gaming