Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, '13, 2:22 pm 
Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/microsof ... on-2013-11

It looks like the Xbox One is going to be more popular than most people thought. It has sold over one million units in 24 hours. I won't be getting one yet, but it's nice to see some healthy competition for the upcoming gaming generation.

This is really bad news for the Wii U. With the PS4 and the Xbox One both selling well, it seems that people were willing to spend the money, but they just didn't want a Wii U.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, '13, 12:35 am 
It was a surprise to me that they are selling that good that fast. I guess I should have expected it because some people have looked forward to new systems for awhile now, but I thought if nothing else the price would be an obstacle, but it seems people are willing to pay that outrageous amount. With the Black Friday shopping times coming up this next week in the US, I expect people will be buying a great deal of electronic items, video games, etc., as they are some of the most popular items on everyone's holiday gift list.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, '13, 9:25 pm 
"Outrageaous amount" are the great true description ! And so that is really incredible about those 1 million sell ! I'll never have one of those two systems (the Xbox one and the PS 4 : and as I'm not really a sony fan (very far from it ! ^^))..for me now it's only handheld devices (and especially the 3DS ^^) and no more other consoles but good game to everybody with every system !

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]