Optional Sidequests

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Postby Thoul » Sun Jan 27, '08, 8:05 am

Silver Soldier is the Daughter mission. The crashed ship is a wreck north of Nayla, the town before Aiedo and after getting Rika.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Jan 27, '08, 8:14 am

I don't think I've ever seen it before! lol. I'm gonna hafta check. And someone somehow deleted all memory on my PS4, it won't let me go into the sound test. Which means that it thinks I haven't beaten the game?
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Fogeltje » Sun Jan 27, '08, 11:23 am

The crashed ship is indeed between Nalya and Aiedo. Look for a huge crater with something in the middle and just walk into the something.

SPOILER (select text to read):

The ship is actually a crashed world ship that escaped Palma thousand years ago, which got trapped in Motavia's orbit. Eventually systems failed and everyone died and over time the ship lost the ability to stay in orbit and crashed. Rika will be able to activate the computer and the party gets information about Palma's destruction and the escape of the world ships.
"Rolf, there's no hope for me. If Neifirst is dead, I must die, too."
And in so saying, Nei silently closed her eyes.
Fogeltje
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 40

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star IV