Online jobs

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Online jobs

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Apr 22, '09, 12:50 am

The topic below "Need A Job" reminds me that I could use another way to make some extra spending money.

It would be great if I could make some money doing something online or somehow using my computer. Does anyone know of any online jobs that actually work where you can really make some honest, good, steady money?

I see advertisements all the time online for making money but I have my doubts that some of these really work and perhaps are not just a gimmick of some kind to get money from me instead of letting me make money.

I can't do the computer hacker thing for the government because I'm not that good with computers, lol. So forget that one. :wink:

So, anyone have any other suggestions or ideas here that might help in some way?

Also, have you ever participated in an online job of some sort, and did you make any real money at it?
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Online jobs

Postby Thoul » Wed Apr 22, '09, 11:32 pm

I've yet to encounter an online job that really makes a steady amount of money. Most of them are scams. The ones they aren't tend to be very variable in the cash flow area.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Lemina » Thu Apr 23, '09, 2:56 am

If I had encountered an honest online job, I would have been all over it. My search continues.

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby LordShibas » Wed Apr 29, '09, 6:42 pm

The only thing I could really think of would be to become a seller on Amazon or an equivalent site. I've thought about it before as a side thing, but I've just never gotten around to it. I sure as hell buy enough stuff from Amazon, I should be a seller too.
LordShibas
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 9

Return to Casual Conversation