Alice: Madness Returns

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Alice: Madness Returns

Postby Lucas » Fri May 27, '11, 1:38 am

A new surreal action-horror game getting released for the PS3, 360 and PC. Basically it's a twisted version of Alice in Wonderland.

It actually takes my interest for some reason as well. I'm not a huge fan of horror games considering the only one I owned was Silent Hill 3 on the PS2 (I gave it away a while ago now). But I might check this out when it gets released next month.

http://www.ebgames.com.au/ps3-152804-Al ... yStation-3

(Just a warning the trailer may contain content that could appear disturbing to some people!)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: Alice: Madness Returns

Postby Celeith » Fri May 27, '11, 11:26 pm

I saw this game preview the last time I was over at my friends house, after playing the original awhile back I really wanna get this. I've never been a huge Alice in Wonderland fan, due to the fact that its to "Trippy" if you know what to look for, but the dark side of Alice is a great improvement from the "Trippyness" of the old story.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Re: Alice: Madness Returns

Postby Thoul » Sun May 29, '11, 2:13 am

I've heard of several dark adaptations of the Alice in Wonderland story of the years. Usually it's something I steer far clear of, having never been much of a fan of any version of it. This game manages to actually look interesting even to me, though. The hack and slash gameplay might be pretty good.
Last edited by Thoul on Sun May 29, '11, 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to General Gaming