Page 1 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: One Life To Live
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, '07, 9:35 pm 
Anyone watch this soap opera on abc?

Who is your favorite all time OLTL character(s), and your current fave OLTL character(s)?

Which OLTL character(s) is your least favorite?

Who is your favorite OLTL couple(s)?

What is/was your favorite OLTL story line?

How long have you been watching OLTL?


Top
 Post subject: Re: One Life To Live
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, '07, 9:45 am 
Yep, I used to watch this with my mom but I don't anymore... Can't stand the current cast, as all my favorite characters are either gone or are written to act weird. I do catch bits here and there, as she still watches it, but I don't go out of my way to bother, usually.

I have so many favorites, I'll just list them. :lol:

Favorite characters: David Vickers, RH's Todd, RJ, Lindsey (before they made her ditzy :irked: I liked her to be calculating!), Dorian, Asa, Kevin (last one, dunno any before that), Colin (even if I never saw much of him!), Troy (before he went bonkers over Nora...what was up with that?), Vicki, Jessica (I prefer the first one), Nash, and...I think that's it unless I'm forgetting someone! :D

Favorite character of all time: RH's Todd! :mrgreen:

Least favorite characters: Flash/Sarah (current), Antonio, TSJ's Todd, Christian (he used to be better), Evangeline, Marcie, and Nora.

My favorite couple, currently, is Jessica/Nash. Everyone else is just...boring.

My favorite storylines always included RH's Todd. :heart:

I can't recall how long I've watched it... I started watching it a year or two before RH left, and have seen parts of it here and there since.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, '07, 2:51 am 
I haven't watched this soap in quite awhile, but I did tune in yesterday to see what all was going on. Not much of anything from what I could see, but that was just one day so maybe it was a slow day.

Viki is in Paris working at a cafeteria for some reason and told Jessica on the phone she doesn't want to come home yet. :o

They did say something about Asa's will going to be read soon. I checked out some soap spoilers and found out that actor Phil Carey who plays Asa Buchanan but quit earlier this year will be back sometime early next month for the reading of Asa's will. That should be good. :yes:

My favorite OLTL characters are Viki, Todd (RH), Dorian, Dr. Larry Woleck, Asa, David Vikers (he's on Desperate Housewives show now, I heard), Mitch Lawrence, Cord Roberts, Max Holden, RJ Gannon, and a few others. I loved Troy and Lindsay back in the day. :valentine: Fave OLTL couple Todd (RH) & Blair. I also liked Todd and Rebecca.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, '07, 5:38 am 
Secret_Surfer wrote:I haven't watched this soap in quite awhile, but I did tune in yesterday to see what all was going on. Not much of anything from what I could see, but that was just one day so maybe it was a slow day.

Viki is in Paris working at a cafeteria for some reason and told Jessica on the phone she doesn't want to come home yet. :o
Yeah, she's in Texas. Unlike her to just up and leave like that if you ask me. :roll:

Quote:They did say something about Asa's will going to be read soon. I checked out some soap spoilers and found out that actor Phil Carey who plays Asa Buchanan but quit earlier this year will be back sometime early next month for the reading of Asa's will. That should be good. :yes:
This should be interesting! I am curious about this will reading, but I have a feeling that there'll be some catch at the last minute.

Quote:My favorite OLTL characters are Viki, Todd (RH), Dorian, Dr. Larry Woleck, Asa, David Vikers (he's on Desperate Housewives show now, I heard), Mitch Lawrence, Cord Roberts, Max Holden, RJ Gannon, and a few others. I loved Troy and Lindsay back in the day. :valentine: Fave OLTL couple Todd (RH) & Blair. I also liked Todd and Rebecca.

I forgot about Max! He was awesome. :D And how could I forget Mitch!? :cry: I waffle him so!

As for David...I heard he plays a role as a gay man on that show. :o I like David, but I still don't like Desperate Housewives...even if he's on it!


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, '07, 7:52 pm 
Tsunami wrote:I am curious about this will reading, but I have a feeling that there'll be some catch at the last minute.


Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised on that happening either. Asa always likes to shake everyone up somehow, lol.

Quote:I forgot about Max! He was awesome. :D And how could I forget Mitch!? :cry: I waffle him so!


Agree with you 100 % there. I saw a little of Max's return for Asa's funeral just a few weeks ago. He's looking fine! :wink: The guy that played Mitch was on Y&R for awhile, I think but I have no idea what he's doing now. Wish he would come back to OLTL, even though Mitch is supposedly dead. Nobody is ever really "dead" on soaps, ya know. :lol:
:wink:
Quote:As for David...I heard he plays a role as a gay man on that show. :o I like David, but I still don't like Desperate Housewives...even if he's on it!


Agree again. I don't watch Desperate Housewives either. I saw a preview of a clip he was in from that show which was shown on the tv show "Extra", I think it was. Actor Tuc Watkins (David, OLTL) looked great and is still funny, but I still won't be watching "DH". I wish him well there, but I hope he returns to OLTL soon.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, '07, 11:31 pm 
Secret_Surfer wrote:
Quote:I forgot about Max! He was awesome. :D And how could I forget Mitch!? :cry: I waffle him so!

Agree with you 100 % there. I saw a little of Max's return for Asa's funeral just a few weeks ago. He's looking fine! :wink: The guy that played Mitch was on Y&R for awhile, I think but I have no idea what he's doing now. Wish he would come back to OLTL, even though Mitch is supposedly dead. Nobody is ever really "dead" on soaps, ya know. :lol:
:wink:
Hey, he's returned from the dead before! Who said that he can't do it again? :mrgreen:

There's quite a few characters who I wouldn't mind coming back, and I wouldn't care about the plot holes either since soaps are full of 'em! :D Replace TSJ's Todd and bring back the original (RH :heart: ), bring back Will (I never saw much of him, but I liked him), and Max, then have Max get together with Blair. Or have Blair with RH's Todd, anyone's better than the current Todd.

Really, am I the only one here who hates TSJ in that role? :lol:


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, '07, 6:43 pm 
Tsunami wrote: have Max get together with Blair. Or have Blair with RH's Todd, anyone's better than the current Todd.

Really, am I the only one here who hates TSJ in that role? :lol:


Max and Blair do have quite a history together. There were a good couple once and could be again.

I don't exactly hate TSJ in the role of Todd, but I absolutely do think RH was 100% better. I'm just surprised that the Todd character has not grown more in the role. RH brought a different dimension to the character that truly I have never felt since he left the show. It would be a dream come true if RH ever returned to OLTL. :yes:


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, '07, 3:45 pm 
If anyone watches this show and is/was a fan of the legendary Asa Buchanan, played by the wonderful actor, Phil Carey, then you should watch today. Asa (Phil) has returned for a few days as Asa's Will is being read. He was on some of Friday's show too. Sure has been good seeing this ole cowboy again. :yes: :clap:


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, '07, 4:36 pm 
Didn't know that he was gonna be on! :o I'll see if I can catch it later or not.

On another note, it is just me or do all people who die miraculously have tapes with their final words on it? :D I do believe that this is how it will be handled, like other things.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, '07, 5:39 am 
Tsunami wrote:On another note, it is just me or do all people who die miraculously have tapes with their final words on it? :D I do believe that this is how it will be handled, like other things.


You have to admit, it makes for an interesting scene to see how other people react to the tapes. It's almost like having the person back to read the will themselves.


Top
 Page 1 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: