Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, '11, 3:45 pm 
Hi I am looking for the Official Game Manual & Official Player's Guide in PDF Format for this great game..Phantasy Star IV
I have the official manuals and hint guides for Phantasy Star I, II & III in PDF Format... but my search for these two items for Phantasy Star IV has not been looking good for me...any ideas here I could get them?

Thank you sooo Much

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, '11, 10:59 pm 
Unfortunately, there's no place you can download them legally to my knowledge. Sega has some manuals available on their website, but nothing for games older than the Dreamcast. They might be out there somewhere on other sites, but those would be illegal downloads that we can't link to or discuss here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 2, '11, 11:59 pm 
Manual not PDF but typed: http://www.angelfire.com/al/gamedepot/pstar4.html

Nothing on the Guide

PostPosted: Thu Nov 3, '11, 1:12 am 
If I still had the manual I would gladly scan and email it to you, but sadly, I lost it many years ago...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, '11, 8:08 pm 
I borrowed my games to my brother I think. All have the original manual. I also made a start scanning the PSII hint book many many years ago. But I didn't get far as my old scanner made me angry way too many times. Since then we have ascended into the age of digital camera's and cell phones with good camera's. Maybe I'll just take photographs.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, '12, 8:57 pm 
I also have all the manuals and quasi all the hint books (in japanese) but non in english : it seems very hard to find :( Did someone have them in PDF ? Maybe Bain1970 ? But this isn't gonna make me not continue to search the true ones later ! Especially the american hint book of Phantasy Star IV.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, '12, 11:22 am 
I saw the American Hint book on ebay recently, someone was selling it along with the game for 40 USD. It looks like it's gone now though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, '12, 7:54 pm 
Ah ? I never saw it ! And yet I was scruting ebay, both the american and french site ! But never saw it .. but One day I'll acquire it I swear it !

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, '12, 10:02 pm 
I wish I knew. It was only a week or two ago. I just looked for it out of curiosity after I saw a picture of one somewhere. If I see it again, i'll let you know. BTW, there is a copy of the PSIII hint book available if you are interested.

ebay.com/itm/PHANTASY-STAR-III-OFFICIAL ... 35b8a90327

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, '12, 10:27 pm 
Actually check Amazon.com, they have 12 copies of the hint book available. Actually 11 now, I decided to get one. I don't know if they ship internationally, but it's worth a shot.

Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next