Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, '12, 10:45 pm 
Thanks for all the news ! About the Phantasy Star III Hint Book I already have it but thanks ! I have bought it many years ago ! But I just recieved some weeks ago the two japanese hint book of PSIII from japan :) I miss the Japanese Phantasy Star III Hint Book, the one in blue with Mieu and Wren on the cover. But with the two attack manuals, I think i'll try to find it later ! And all this stuff isn't cheap...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, '12, 9:24 pm 
About Phantasy Star IV : I saw the offers on amazon.com and there is absolutely no problem about worldwide shipping ! So I think I'll buy one but some are not cheap...the mots expensive are thoes in the best conditions so I think I'll wait a little but I keep this option ! Thanks for the advice.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, '12, 9:57 pm 
Yeah the reason I didn't buy the cheapest one is because it said some of the pages are torn. The one I bought was a few dollars more, but it sounded like it was is better condition than that one. The rest are pretty expensive. I wouldn't spend 70 dollars on one either.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, '12, 10:20 am 
It was well what I think.. so I'll wait a little before buying it on amazon ! me too I'll not spend 60 dollars (more than 45 euros ;)) for the moment ...maybe if there is one with a cheaper price : I'll check regularly.
Is anyone knowing another site where I would be able to buy it ? Thanks in adavnce !

Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2