October Wallpaper

Site and forum news announced on the front page.

October Wallpaper

Postby Thoul » Sun Sep 30, '07, 12:37 pm

The monthly wallpaper for October is now available for download. For this month, Rhys is featured.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tsunami » Mon Oct 1, '07, 1:45 am

Rhys!! :mrgreen:

I used to have no opinion of him really, but his character has grown on me. ^_^ He's still not a favorite character of mine, but I do admire the lengths he went through just to be reunited with Maia...though I'd always pick Lena in the end.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Mon Oct 1, '07, 12:03 pm

No matter what other flaws he may have, Rhys was certainly a determined fellow. He may have been a bit of a hothead by rushing into the quest, but he saw it through no matter how difficult it got. :proposetoast:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby The $ Avenger » Tue Oct 2, '07, 12:07 am

Thoul wrote:No matter what other flaws he may have, Rhys was certainly a determined fellow. He may have been a bit of a hothead by rushing into the quest, but he saw it through no matter how difficult it got. :proposetoast:
Yeah, I like him more as time passes too. I like how you and some others have handled Rhys in the fanfics, along with his father's reaction/over-reaction. It's a better portrayal than the game, if you ask me! :clap:
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Return to Site Announcements