Phantasy Star on the Wii?

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Phantasy Star on the Wii?

Postby Neithird » Thu Jun 28, '07, 6:37 pm

I don't have Wii yet, but I've read about this Virtual Console thing they have for game downloads and that Sega has released some Genesis games on it. I haven't found a list of those games... does anyone know if any of the Phantasy Star games are on it?
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Re: Phantasy Star on the Wii?

Postby The $ Avenger » Fri Jun 29, '07, 12:02 am

Neithird wrote:I don't have Wii yet, but I've read about this Virtual Console thing they have for game downloads and that Sega has released some Genesis games on it. I haven't found a list of those games... does anyone know if any of the Phantasy Star games are on it?

I don't have a Wii either, but that would be a great move by Sega to release these older titles. It would at least give them some exposure to newer fans that thinks Phantasy Star is only a hack 'n slash game.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Thoul » Fri Jun 29, '07, 3:14 pm

I don't think any of the Phantasy Stars are on the Virtual Console yet. I'm also not a Wii owner, but I did find a few press releases on Sega's site about games they released for that. There were several Genesis games mentioned, but no Phantasy Stars.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Neithird » Mon Jul 2, '07, 7:25 pm

Really? That's too bad... well, maybe they're saving the good ones for last or something. ;)
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Return to Classic Series