Did Rolf (Eusis) and co survive?

Discover the secret of Mother Brain's technological advanced world.

Did Rolf (Eusis) and co survive?

Postby Zio_Falz » Sun Sep 6, '20, 8:03 pm

Discuss your reason.
Zio_Falz
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 58

Re: Did Rolf (Eusis) and co survive?

Postby myau56 » Sun Apr 3, '22, 1:06 pm

A very hard question ! As I'm a very positive person, in fact I'm more into the survival of the crew but I can't really explain why ! But in fact if they survive, why not show it to us after the final battle ?? :o
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Apprentice_of_Crys » Sun Apr 3, '22, 10:43 pm

Well I guess at least one survived since there is no more influence of ugly Earthlings in PS IV (or am I wrong?) and somebody must have returned the Aeroprism to Algo (I suppose). Correct me if I did get anything wrong. Hugh probably died ;)
Apprentice_of_Crys
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 62

Postby myau56 » Mon Apr 4, '22, 2:58 pm

Apprentice_of_Crys wrote:Well I guess at least one survived since there is no more influence of ugly Earthlings in PS IV (or am I wrong?) and somebody must have returned the Aeroprism to Algo (I suppose). Correct me if I did get anything wrong. Hugh probably died ;)
I agree with it ! true that at least one has to survive ! :) Why Hugh ? :o :lol:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby Zio_Falz » Tue Apr 12, '22, 3:13 pm

Apprentice_of_Crys wrote:Well I guess at least one survived since there is no more influence of ugly Earthlings in PS IV (or am I wrong?) and somebody must have returned the Aeroprism to Algo (I suppose). Correct me if I did get anything wrong. Hugh probably died ;)

If Lutz can teleport the Neisword back from Noah spaceship, surely he could teleport the Aeroprism.

What really gets me, is the fact that Lutz told Eusis "You cannot return again" or something similarly paraphrased, but with the same ominous meaning.
Zio_Falz
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Zio_Falz » Tue Apr 12, '22, 3:17 pm

And even if they did return, I can bet the people of Mota would have really been * at them. Like Nuremberg trials *.
If anything, if they did return, they woulda headed for Dezo.

But what surprises me that if they did return, and one of the reasons I think that they did not return, is it there are no statues of them unlike there are statues of Alyssa.
Zio_Falz
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Postby Apprentice_of_Crys » Mon Apr 18, '22, 10:57 pm

I believe the party was victorious because the people from Earth don't play any more role in PS IV, so Rolf and co at least must have done something right. Maybe the people of Mota would have went to their throats, but only if they knew about Rolf's Mission. Maybe the whole operation was a secret.

@Myau: Why at least Hugh may have died? Just my personal opinion since he was rather weak after the first 33 percent of the game^^
Apprentice_of_Crys
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 62

Postby myau56 » Mon May 2, '22, 12:12 pm

Apprentice_of_Crys wrote:I believe the party was victorious because the people from Earth don't play any more role in PS IV, so Rolf and co at least must have done something right. Maybe the people of Mota would have went to their throats, but only if they knew about Rolf's Mission. Maybe the whole operation was a secret.

@Myau: Why at least Hugh may have died? Just my personal opinion since he was rather weak after the first 33 percent of the game^^
I knew it ! Yes Hugh is very weak and
to be honest I nearly NEVER used it during my plays in PS II ! ;)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Return to Phantasy Star II