Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 

Not another one!?

Not another one!?

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Not another one!?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, '10, 10:33 pm 
Yep, it's time for more of my now surely infamous Rika fanart. Drawn full size on A3. I really should just try and go to A4 and scale down my drawings. :D

Anyway, I decided to try and throw up another background of my own, though realised I lacked the shades of brown necessary for a sandy look so had to make do with a mountainous landscape.

Anyway, I have one more piece of Rika related art to do before getting off this Rika kick and onto some of my other projects. That being a request from H-Man to draw her as she appears in his 'Hunter in the Fox's Den' fan fiction. Having given a load of thought for how it's going to turn out I'm nudging it to the top of my list. I might as well do it while I'm in the mindset. :p

After that, expect some art involving; Alis, Alys, Demi, Mieu, Rhys, Rune, Chaz, Zio, Amy, Nei and Shir. Gots me a long list of things to get through. :D

Post subject: Re: Not another one!?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, '10, 1:35 pm 
I like it. I do think that her waist is a bit thin compared to rest of her torso and her legs should be a bit longer. Still, her upper body and head are very well drawn.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, '10, 3:17 pm 
I second what H-man said. I can find little else to criticize though, so great work otherwise!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, '10, 9:44 pm 
I'll third it, but mmm... she so purdy,

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, '10, 12:12 am 
Terrific drawing. I like her outfit. Great background also. :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, '10, 12:02 pm 
n-thing the proportional stuff.

But one doesn't 'get off' a Rika kick, mister. That's a lifetime obligation there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, '10, 2:19 pm 
Yeah well, just you watch me. Right after the next one that is. :D I really want to get onto these others I have planned.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]