Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: "Normal" Abilities
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, '08, 1:20 am 
Are there any "normal" abilities that you find difficult or can't do? For instance, skating, riding a bike, snapping your fingers, other stuff like that.

I for one can't swim or whistle. I've just never been able to get the hang of whistling. I don't know why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, '08, 4:01 am 
I can't snap. Never have been able to...not that I particularly care about it, but I just can't get the hang of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, '08, 5:10 am 
I can't really say. I've never thought about it before. I'm not all that sure what "normal" abilities are besides the ones you mentioned.

I snap and whistle okay. I don't swim too good but can wade with the best of them. :wink: I'm not too good on roller skating (been a long time since I tried that) and I've never ice skated but always wanted to. What else is there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, '08, 5:17 am 
I don't swim too well but I know enough to get by... barely.>.> and also I wish I could jump and run better, that's what I get for breaking my leg when I was 2 or 3.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, '08, 5:03 am 
I refuse to be normal. :grumpy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, '08, 4:49 pm 
I can't see red, green, purple, or orange. =(
I hear that they're gorgeous... Ironically , purple (or what I think is purple) happens to be my favorite color. xD Even more Ironically, I'm majoring in art!!!

So, I'm with Rudo on this. I refuse to be normal. =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, '08, 10:16 pm 
I'm curious Heik, can you describe what this site looks like to you? Given that the background image is mainly red, I mean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, '08, 11:56 pm 
I can't really lift heavy objects. I sorta lean to the left when I do on the count of I broke my arm 3 times when I was younger and the bone stayed weakened no matter how hard I tried to strengthen it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, '08, 12:06 am 
Making bubbles from a chewing gum... just impossible! (and whistle with two or more fingers in the mouth)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, '08, 12:13 am 
I can´t burp...

Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next