Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nintendo Switch Lite
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, '19, 8:28 pm 
Look for a new gaming console from Nintendo coming in September of this year 2019. The new Nintendo Switch Lite gaming console is handheld and expected to cost around $200.00. It will also be available in different colors of grey, yellow, and turquoise. I wish they would have added pink (oh well, maybe later).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gam ... 691043001/

What does everyone think about this new console? Is the price too high or just right? Will you buy it? What color will you get?

Post subject: Re: Nintendo Switch Lite
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, '19, 2:59 pm 
Ah ! A very interesting console for me ! :)
As I'm only playing on handheld devices, for me it's perfect ! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, '19, 10:23 pm 
It’s a good option for those who use their Switch mostly or exclusively undocked. I know such folks exist. A little cheaper but will play most of the Switch library. There’s only a few games that can be played exclusively while docked. I play mine a mix of docked and undocked, so at least for now, passing this by personally, but I’m glad the option will soon exist.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, '19, 12:56 pm 
Wolf Bird wrote:It’s a good option for those who use their Switch mostly or exclusively undocked. I know such folks exist. A little cheaper but will play most of the Switch library. There’s only a few games that can be played exclusively while docked. I play mine a mix of docked and undocked, so at least for now, passing this by personally, but I’m glad the option will soon exist.

Very well summed up, dear Wolf Bird ! :) Exactly great for me ! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, '19, 5:24 pm 
I use my Switch almost entirely undocked, but I don't take it out with me that often since it's more of a backpack portable than a pocket portable, if that makes sense. The Lite seems to be more pocket-able, so I'm personally excited for it. I'm going to miss the HD Rumble, though.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, '19, 7:51 pm 
Same, Flames. I don't carry it around the same way I do my 3DS or DS, or at least not nearly as often. I tend to use it portable around the house. But I do sometimes throw it in a bag or backpack if I know I'm going to want to play something specific on it while out and about.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, '19, 8:00 pm 
Could the Nintendo Switch Lite already be out for sale in some places?

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/new ... te-broken/

The Nintendo Switch Lite is supposed to go on sale on September 20.

Keep your eyes open for this possible early sale !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, '19, 8:51 pm 
Hope they'll be there on this day ! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]