Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nintendo Playstation
PostPosted: Tue Jul 7, '15, 4:57 am 
Interesting article and photos of an old gaming console which was known as the Nintendo Playstation:

https://games.yahoo.com/news/nintendos- ... 00344.html

Post subject: Re: Nintendo Playstation
PostPosted: Wed Jul 8, '15, 6:39 pm 
I will assume it is real, and be awed by it.

But it is just now that I learn Nintendo did what it did so publicly and right after Sony made its announcement. That is not a good thing anywhere on the planet, but I suppose it is worse for people who supposedly value honor above all. Although it seems that particular Nintendo leader did not value it as much...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 9, '15, 11:52 am 
Excellent picture ! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 9, '15, 4:01 pm 
Icecypher wrote:Although it seems that particular Nintendo leader did not value it as much...

The problem with the Nintendo/Sony deal was that Sony ended up making insane demands that it refused to back down on, like having full control of all IP created for the new system.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 9, '15, 11:41 pm 
It is like what I think should happen when one is in a romantic relationship and finds out it is not working, or wants to get a relationship with someone else: first make it clear you will end the current one.

Letting Sony keep believing the deal was still valid, just to discover their new partnership during the event, that is not cool.

Sony wants something Nintendo does not want to give? End everything right there.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]