Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nintendo losses
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, '12, 2:37 am 
Sounds like some bad news for Nintendo with the upcoming predictions of losses for the previous year, etc.:

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in ... 08904.html

If Nintendo is having troubles, it really makes you wonder about the economy, etc., since gaming has seemed to be one of the few things that have continued to do well.

Will they be able to recover from these losses, etc., I wonder??

Post subject: Re: Nintendo losses
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, '12, 9:08 pm 
Yeah, they'll turn it around. When their new console comes out for Christmas, that will give them a significant boost.

They need to do some serious work on the 3DS line to keep their portable offerings viable, though. That was their biggest weak spot last year. If something doesn't happen there, the 3DS might well be the last Nintendo portable system. Nintendo has been hesitant to embrace new concepts like competing with phones and other new kinds of portable gaming offerings. They need to rethink that strategy.

Post subject: Re: Nintendo losses
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, '12, 9:20 pm 
I have bought all the other S models but this 3DS never really interested me...for the moment ! I'm waiting another model (wich will surely come sooner or later !) and the most important : good games !!!! Not too many good games for the moment...

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]