Page 7 of 7  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 2, '11, 9:16 am 
Chris saw the zombie as it attempted to climb the wall, failing miserably. He saw an opening beside the zombie. He kicked off the ladder, and gripped his crowbar with both hands. His legs almost gave way to gravity as he brought the crowbar back. In one swift movement, Chris swung his arms upwards, the crowbar blazing upwards, severing the zombies jaw.

The Zombie pounced at Chris, causing him to dodge to the side. Chris lifted his crowbar above his head, and swung it down hard as the zombie pounced once more. The crowbar smashed through the undead's skull, splattering blood on the ground and on his clothing. Chris panted as he looked back up the ladder.

Green was at the top with a grin on her face. Why? Chris thought as he looked down the street. A small horde of zombies making there way towards him. Chris hopped on the bike and started it up, alerting the undead of his whereabouts. With that Chris made his escape, unsure of where to go.

----

What should I do next?
A - Z-Day flashback
B - New character story
C - The group that we introduced
D - Continue with Chris
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Wed Aug 3, '11, 3:10 am 
I'll go with E. I want to see where you decide to take it next. :)


Top
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, '11, 7:50 am 
A lone wolf wandered the streets of Fringe. Walking past a group zombies, gnawing on the flesh and bone of a screaming man. The wolf payed no attention to the scene, simply walking past a wrecked car. How long had it been since she escaped from that cage? Her prison that those hunters had trapped her in. Looking back on it, it was pretty stupid. The hunt looked too easy, but the thrill of it still invoked something in her.

They had tried to starve the wolf, and nearly succeeded. Had it not been for the apocalypse the wolf would probably be dead right now, mounted on some guys wall. It had been three days the wolf was in the cage, three days before the infection spread, making it's way to the hunters.

One zombie managed to knock a man over, smashing into the wooden bar that kept the wolf locked in. However, it had been several more minutes before the man reanimated, crawling away from his death place. It was even several more minutes before the wolf left the cage, watching the massacre around her, waiting for the perfect chance to escape. When it finally happened, she fled into the forest on the outskirts of Fringe, searching for her pack.

And yet she still searches. A month had passed since then and the wolf is forced into Fringe. Hoping that her pack had gone into the city, a forbidden place she was taught to not go by. Yet here she is, walking down a empty street past abandoned cars, showing signs of terror as the doors are left wide open. Coming to an intersection the wolf stops and looks around, hearing the sound of a single engine coming from one direction, and a faint scream in another.

--------
To introduce this character, I simply took all day to write it, as opposed to my quick five minute postings I usually do. Enjoy. =D
A - Head towards the scream [1-9]
B - Head towards the engine [1-9]
C - Turn back [0-2]
D - keep heading straight [ 0-5]
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, '11, 3:41 pm 
You know, I think I submitted a character profile to you for this like...a year ago. :lol: Thanks for finally getting to it though!

I'll pull a letter out of a hat and say D.

Atlinsmere wrote:Had it not been for the apocalypse the wolf would probably be dead right now


Also, this line made me laugh. Tad ironic, dontcha think? :lol:


Last edited by Wolf Bird on Sun Aug 14, '11, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, '11, 9:04 pm 
Caged Wolf wrote:You know, I think I submitted a character profile to you for this like...a year ago. :lol: Thanks for finally getting to it though!


Well, I don't want to force characters all together in a hurry and make it seem like I'm rushing things, I'd much rather have a good story than a rushed one y'know. And you gave me the character on July 5, 2010, so it's been over a year. <_< I didn't even realize it was that old already. o.o


Quote:
Atlinsmere wrote:Had it not been for the apocalypse the wolf would probably be dead right now


Also, this line made me laugh. Tad ironic, dontcha think? :lol:


Yeah... I didn't even intend for the irony of that to happen. I just thought it sounded cool. XD


Last edited by Atlinsmere on Sun Aug 14, '11, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, '11, 11:52 pm 
I'm gonna go with D, too.


Top
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, '11, 5:30 am 
The wolf paid no attention to these sounds, deciding that it was better to ignore them. Had she bothered by now, she would be dead. The wolf continued on down the street, watching as a zombie made its way slowly into an alleyway. Cautiously, the wolf passed the alleyway, giving a slight glance to see if anything was there.

Nothing. Where was the zombie? It couldn't have disappeared.The wolf looked around before it began to run down the street. Sticking around would only mean disaster. the sound of an engine got louder, the wolf dashed down the street even faster.

------

Sorry guys, my mind is kinda a mess right now, but I thought I'd give you something.

A - Cut between buildings [0-5]
B - Turn around[0-2]
C - Continue running down the street [0-6]
D - stop running [0-4]
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, '11, 4:54 pm 
I choose A.


Top
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, '11, 9:52 pm 
Yeah, going between the buildings sounds like a good idea to me too. So A.


Top
PostPosted: Sun Oct 2, '11, 11:43 pm 
yeah, A sounds good.


Top
 Page 7 of 7  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: