Page 4 of 7  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, '10, 8:54 pm 
"I guess... I go next?" Chris asked Blue as she nodded. "Alright then." Setting the bike up against the wall, Chris began climbing the fire escape. As he got closer to the top, he began seeing above buildings. Finally, he reached the level that Black went.

He was greeted by a bunch of guns. "Uhh, what's going on?" Chris asked as he stepped inside. "This is for our safety, we need to make sure you haven't been bit," a silver haired man said, "Now strip."

--------------------
uhhh... yeah... <.<

A - Strip [0]
B - Convince them he isn't bit [0]
C - Leave [1-6]
D - Raise gun [0]
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, '10, 12:14 am 
I'm thinking D. After all, how does Chris know they haven't been bit?


Top
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, '10, 8:59 am 
Well, my first thought was A-Strip, but that's too naughty. :lol: I don't think any of the other choices are going to work either since I don't think he could convince them, and doesn't look like they will let him leave, and drawing a gun might not help because they have more guns, so I'm going with:

E - Author's mind.


Top
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, '10, 9:19 pm 
Chris rapidly brought his gun up and aimed it at the silver haired man, "How do I know you guys haven't been bit?" Looking around, Chris was clearly outmatched, he had six guns on him. He heard a click from behind his head as another gun was on him. "Drop it," Blue said.

--------------
A - Try to leave
B - Try to take away the gun on head
C - Drop gun and do as they say
D - Pull the trigger and go down fighting
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, '10, 11:01 pm 
D - I say go for it. :lol:


Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Sat Aug 14, '10, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, '10, 2:28 pm 
C - because they have way more guns and you'll be bullet swiss cheese before you can fire a shot.


Top
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, '10, 9:59 pm 
I'm not sure what to do on this round, so I'll say E.


Top
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 1:22 am 
B!


Top
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 5:12 am 
Hmm... after all that, we eliminated one option for this standoff

B - Try to take away the gun on head
C - Drop gun and do as they say
D - Pull the trigger and go down fighting
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 5:24 am 
I'm going with C..


Top
 Page 4 of 7  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: