Page 3 of 7  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 6:24 pm 
Ok, let's see what happens with C then.


Top
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, '10, 3:41 am 
"I don't have time for this," Chris said as he reached for his hand gun, pulling it out and immediately aiming to his left, the shotgun still in his face. He pulled the trigger twice as the bullets went racing towards the cannibal. The first one hit the zombie in the chest, the second one hit it in the head, causing it to tumble over.

The girl just looked to her left then back at Chris. "Thanks," she said as she backed up, telling him to stand up slowly. Doing as he was told, he noticed four or five zombies heading their way. "You know, now probably isn't the time to be aiming that thing at me."

Chris stood up, checking his bullets, he had three left to last him.

-----------
A - Switch to crowbar [4-6]
B - Use the gun [4-7]
C - Ask for ammo [4-7]
D - Flee the scene
- [1] on the Motorcycle alone [2-4]
- [2] Try to fit all three on the motorcycle [2-6]
- [3] Alone on foot [2-8]
- [4] Together on foot [2-12]
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, '10, 1:24 pm 
D-4. At this point, fighting might be useless, but you can't leave the other survivors alone either.


Top
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, '10, 7:15 pm 
I agree. Safety in numbers and all that. D-4.


Top
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, '10, 10:37 pm 
Looking around at the zombies, Chris looked towards the other two survivors, "I think we should get out of here."

The girl just gave out a small laugh, "You think? Hey Black, come on let's go!"

The man shot a zombie in the head as he he yelled back, "Got it Blue." Black? Blue? Perhaps those are code names, Chris thought as picked up his crowbar.

"Follow me," The man called Black said, "We have a safe house not too far from here."

-----
Nothing special, but it works.
A - Follow them (4-12
B - Grab the bike and follow them [3-16]
C - Chris goes on his own [1-10]
D - [insert your idea here] [??? - depends on what your idea is]
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, '10, 10:50 pm 
B. That bike might be handy.


Top
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, '10, 11:18 pm 
Image

New Logo I just made. =D

[EDIT] Now you can read the logged version of this story here on my website.


Last edited by Atlinsmere on Mon Jul 26, '10, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, '10, 8:15 pm 
"Alright," Chris said nodding, "Just want to grab one more thing."

"We don't have time for this, hurry up or we're leaving you behind," Blue said, shooting another zombie. Chris rand past a zombie, smashing it in the head with his crowbar. He was beside the bike, picking it up. The keys were indeed, still there.

A zombie moaned as it got closer but soon dropped dead. Chris began running with the bike, it being silent but heavy. As he caught up with the other two, they both looked at him like he was crazy. "What? It might come in handy."

--------------

"Well, we managed to make it without any causalities," Black said as he looked at a fire escape. "Red and gold this chant gets old," Black said as a head peeks out from a window. The ladder for the fire escape lowered Black began climbing it.

-------------
A - Climb up next (0-3)
B - Climb up last (1-3)
C - Leave this place (1-8)
D - [Insert your option here]
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, '10, 8:54 pm 
A. Let's see what's inside.


Top
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, '10, 10:52 pm 
I agree with Thoul. Get up there. Safety in numbers, I would think.


Top
 Page 3 of 7  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: