Page 2 of 7  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, '10, 8:09 pm 
I saw "motorcycle" and just knew I was going to pick C, before I saw that was the popular choice. :lol: So yeah, C!


Top
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, '10, 10:37 pm 
Seeing a motorcycle, Chris thought that it was his best chance of survival. gripping his crowbar even harder, he ran towards it, bashing a zombie in the head on his way.

It was rather hard dodging the zombies sometimes, more than once has he seen a survivor get grabbed and flesh being torn into by these cannibals. Sometimes they strike with shocking speed. And there monstrous strength doesn't help much either.

Jumping over a zombie, Chris smashed into another zombie. There were two zombies in his path, but they were right beside each other.

----------------------
A - Go Around (3)
B - Smash them both with crowbar (2)
C - Use the gun (2)
D - Change escape plan (1-13)
E - Author's Mind


Top
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, '10, 6:43 am 
I vote for E-Author's mind.


Top
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, '10, 1:30 pm 
I'm with Silver. E.


Top
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, '10, 2:06 am 
Hmm. I was kind of thinking crowbar, but I'm not sure that would be a good idea. So yeah, E works for me.


Top
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, '10, 9:53 am 
Quick note related to PSS. I'm just trying to come up with a tech/skill table for characters so it will be on a temp hiatus, therefore you get some more NNS action. =D

As for NSS related news, I am still accepting any and all characters. However, for the sake of progression, I will introduce fictional characters as well. =D
--------------------------------------------------------

Staring down his next two targets, Chris dodged to the left smashing the zombies head in. As he did the this, the other zombie grabbed onto his arm and began pulling. Panicking, Chris used his left to punch the zombie in the face, while pushing it away from his arm. He felt the monstrous strength of the zombie crushing his arm.

Suddenly, the zombie fell still, pushing the zombie off him, Chris looked up just to have a double barrel shotgun in his face. He stared at it. Two people stood there. A tall slender man with slicked back black hair, wearing what looked like business suit, held two guns in his hand shooting with precision at the enemies. The person holding the shotgun was a girl, not much older than Chris. She had shoulder length auburn hair and wore a black miniskirt with a white tee. She just looked at Chris, as if she was waiting for him to turn into one of them.

Looking to his left, Chris saw a zombie charging.

---------------------
Survivors FTW? But will this rare occurrence be cut short? Depending on your answers, we'll find out now won't we?
A - Say something (1-6)
B - Do nothing (1-3)
C - Reach for gun and kill the zombie (1-13)
D - Kick the shotgun out of the way and flee (1-5)
E - Author's Mind

As a side note, for those who don't know, I did go with option B for Author's Mind. =D


Top
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, '10, 3:36 pm 
Mmm...I'd recommend getting those other folks to trust you, so I opt for grabbing the gun and firing away.


Top
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, '10, 8:09 pm 
I'd go for A myself. Trying to grab a gun out of someone's hand might be a bit dangerous when it's pointing at your own head.


Top
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 4:47 am 
So it's come to this...

A - Say something (1-6)
C - Reach for gun and kill the zombie (1-13)


Top
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 1:31 pm 
C.


Top
 Page 2 of 7  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: