New Sonic AMV

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

New Sonic AMV

Postby MrKite » Thu Jul 17, '14, 10:46 pm

I know I said I wasn't going to make anymore AOSTH videos after what a pain in the neck it was trying to use the footage on the DVDs I had without crashing non-stop and being a pain in the neck to export the finished product from my editing software, but I got another AOSTH DVD way back that I only got around to finally watching last month called "The Fastest Thing In Time", which is by a different company called "NCircle", and this DVD focuses on a specific group of episodes in AOSTH that involve time traveling, and being that all four of these are linked, I decided to try making another one. The visual quality of this DVD is of poorer quality than the ones Shout! Factory released, but I didn't have as many problems importing and exporting footage of this disc than I did for the Shout! Factory DVDs I used on "Sonic's Gotta Habit", and because of that I was able to take time with it to make it look good. Anyway, the music is "Get A Life" by Soul II Soul, which sounds similar to the opening theme to another SEGA franchise: Streets Of Rage/Bare Knuckle. Also, this is NOT a romance video. It's partially just simply about Sonic & Tails' friendship and partially about him thwarting Robuttnik's attempts.

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: New Sonic AMV

Postby Bragatyr » Fri Jul 18, '14, 2:40 am

Cool stuff, I love Sonic and I love the old cartoons.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Re: New Sonic AMV

Postby MrKite » Fri Jul 18, '14, 11:14 pm

Me too. AOSTH was awesome.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More