New Roller Coaster

Sports, movies, music, TV, and other forms of fun.

New Roller Coaster

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Mar 22, '08, 9:06 am

Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla., is introducing a new roller coaster opening next year. If you are a fan of roller coasters, then this should be just up your alley. If you can't stand to ride on roller coasters, then you might better skip this one. :wink:

http://www.local6.com/news/15645988/detail.html
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Mar 22, '08, 3:09 pm

Roller coasters....meh. Fun for a bit, but then they get boring. There's a smallish amusement park near here, actually, but it's right on the lake shore at the entrance to Presque Isle, which is a state park and peninsula jutting out into Lake Erie. Plus, there's an environmental center there. Given the choice between the two, give me Presque Isle every time.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Mar 22, '08, 10:40 pm

They need to make a roller coaster that has like 20 different tracks and tons of switching points so that every ride is different! XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Celeith » Sun Mar 23, '08, 3:13 am

I'm actually terrified of roller coasters >.< I hate to admit it but they just scare me to death. I don't like going that fast on something that goes so high.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Mar 23, '08, 5:30 am

Don't worry Kaloes, your not alone. I can hardly stand them too. But, seeing a 16 year old giant with a brute appearance being scared to get on an airborn train seems really pathetic to me, and I really care about what the average joe thinks of me. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Return to Entertainment