Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Roller Coaster
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, '08, 9:06 am 
Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla., is introducing a new roller coaster opening next year. If you are a fan of roller coasters, then this should be just up your alley. If you can't stand to ride on roller coasters, then you might better skip this one. :wink:

http://www.local6.com/news/15645988/detail.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, '08, 3:09 pm 
Roller coasters....meh. Fun for a bit, but then they get boring. There's a smallish amusement park near here, actually, but it's right on the lake shore at the entrance to Presque Isle, which is a state park and peninsula jutting out into Lake Erie. Plus, there's an environmental center there. Given the choice between the two, give me Presque Isle every time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, '08, 10:40 pm 
They need to make a roller coaster that has like 20 different tracks and tons of switching points so that every ride is different! XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, '08, 3:13 am 
I'm actually terrified of roller coasters >.< I hate to admit it but they just scare me to death. I don't like going that fast on something that goes so high.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, '08, 5:30 am 
Don't worry Kaloes, your not alone. I can hardly stand them too. But, seeing a 16 year old giant with a brute appearance being scared to get on an airborn train seems really pathetic to me, and I really care about what the average joe thinks of me. XD

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]