New Profiles, Credits Page

Site and forum news announced on the front page.

New Profiles, Credits Page

Postby Thoul » Fri Sep 7, '07, 11:33 pm

Some new character profiles for Miki, Tajim, and Alshline have been added. A few other profiles have been updated, most notably those for Myau, Odin, and Laerma Tree.

A Game Credits page has been added to the Phantasy Star I section. This lists the creators of Phantasy Star with some interesting trivia facts about the creators.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Thoul » Fri Sep 7, '07, 11:56 pm

Oh, and I also gave the Links page a long overdue update. The banners for linking to Fringes of Algo were moved to their own separate page.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Tsunami » Sat Sep 8, '07, 12:03 am

Cool, my page's there! :mrgreen: I think one link that should be added is a link to The Komrade's website -- it's pretty interesting. :yes:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby The $ Avenger » Sat Sep 8, '07, 12:18 am

I didn't know that about Miki! That's pretty humorous.

Feel free to add a link to my file dump. Trenzer's not around to ask approval of the sites he made for my PSIV and PSI hacks, and it seems that the download links have become highly unreliable or even entirely broken, so I can't recommend adding them.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Thoul » Sat Sep 8, '07, 12:20 am

Sure, I'll add a link to the file dump, probably in the next few days. I need to look up some other urls I wanted to add but didn't have available at the moment, so I'll include it with those.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Site Announcements