Segagaga Ending

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Segagaga Ending

Postby Lucas » Mon Jun 28, '10, 7:20 am

I don’t know how many of you guys have seen this but it’s the ending for the Japanese only game Segagaga which was available on the Dreamcast. It’s full of Sega characters, and it does have Phantasy Star characters in it, Rika, Nei, Myau and Mieu. But the best part in my opinion is seeing that Alis, Odin and Lutz are the secret service agents. I know it sounds pretty crazy but watch it and you’ll see… :wink:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: Segagaga Ending

Postby Aeroprism » Mon Jun 28, '10, 1:38 pm

What the fudge...
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby Thoul » Mon Jun 28, '10, 4:14 pm

From what I've read about the game, the storyline is every bit as crazy it appears from that video. :lol: Apparently Drama CD Nei shows up as a boss battle or something.

What really gets me is that two versions of Myau are in that video. The white version from the box art jump's on Alis' shoulder, but the yellow version from the games appears with Nei, Mieu, and Rika. Somebody failed to do the research there! :lol:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby xellos667 » Mon Jun 28, '10, 5:24 pm

Or maybe that was the whole point :) Anyway, like how they used the "blonde" version of Alis (which I only remember having seen on the CYOA book of PSI) instead of the brunette one. But anyway, that was totally hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
xellos667
Android
Android

Achievements: 43

Return to General Gaming