Power Stone

Drawn or CGI, animated movies and shows fit well with the gaming crowd.

Power Stone

Postby MrKite » Wed Mar 27, '13, 5:32 am

Based on a Capcom arcade game of the same name that's fandom is nowadays all but dead, Power Stone is the story of a young man named Edward Falcon. One day when he returns home from a fight, he gets a package from his father, which is a mysterious stone. Little does he know upon first getting it that this stone is a POWER STONE, and he realizes later on that when the time is right, the stone transforms him into a powerful warrior. Shortly after he gets the stone, he runs into Ryoma, a samurai who wants to fight him that he eventually befriends, Ayame, a goody two shoes ninja girl who's seen around most of the time with her brother who dresses in drag, and Rouge, a gypsy fortune teller whom he immediately falls in love with. Power Stone is a very enjoyable show, and from time to time I find myself getting pretty obsessed with it, like now. The whole series is on YouTube. Here's the first four of episodes:

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Return to Awesome Animation