Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Fall Games
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, '12, 9:39 pm 
Lots of new video games being released just in time for the upcoming Fall/Autumn season. Which of these games look interesting to all of you?

http://games.yahoo.com/photos/fall-game ... 56874.html

Post subject: Re: New Fall Games
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, '12, 3:46 am 
Lego Lord of the Rings sounds like it might be interesting, with those RPG elements the article mentioned. I'd have to look into that more before deciding if I wanted it. The new Paper Mario game might be nice... I didn't know they were making one of those, but it's on 3DS, so I'll have to pass for now. I've seen some videos for Borderlands 2 that make it look good. I might like to try that one some time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, '12, 7:21 am 
Resident Evil 6 for me... That's all I got to say... It looks epic.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, '12, 5:53 pm 
Out of that list, the only one I want is Resident Evil 6, but I'm going to wait until I can find it cheaper like at a pawn shop. I'm surprised Pokemon Black & White version 2 wasn't listed though, that's another one I'm going to have to wait because two games come out in two weeks (a day apart from each other) that I have to get: Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward (for me) and Style Savvy: Trendsetters (for my wife)

Last edited by Wing Eye on Wed Oct 10, '12, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, '12, 1:47 am 
From this list I don't intend to get any one of those games... maybe my taste is far from the mainstream.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]