What do you think of Queen Latifah?

Sports, movies, music, TV, and other forms of fun.

What do you think of Queen Latifah?

Postby MrKite » Sat Jun 25, '11, 8:05 am

I think she's very talented. Her first album (released in 1989) is pretty dope. She's also a great actress (LOVED her in "Set It Off"). And she's also a good SINGER (see "The Dana Owens Album")!
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: What do you think of Queen Latifah?

Postby Thoul » Sat Jun 25, '11, 7:18 pm

I haven't seen a lot of her work, but what I have has been enjoyable. She seems to have good comedic timing. I can't recall if I've ever heard any of her music.

Also, I kind of wish I had seen this earlier. I was just doing a crossword puzzle early this morning, where "Set It Off" was one of the clues. :melodramatic:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: What do you think of Queen Latifah?

Postby H-Man » Sun Jul 10, '11, 6:34 pm

I didn't care a lot for her when she was a rapper, despite the fact that I was into rap at the time. That said, she's a very likable actress, so she gets phatty mad G propz for that.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Return to Entertainment