Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Nervousness
PostPosted: Sun Feb 3, '08, 4:30 am 
Most of the time we cannot help but be nervous about things. Most of the times we do things like bite our nails or pace or just something.. I hate to say it but sometimes when I'm nervous I'll bite my nails.. I'm trying to break the habit and I've gone a few weeks without doing it, hopfully i'll get my nails back soon ><

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 3, '08, 2:52 pm 
I've never bitten my nails when I get nervous. I'll usually feel feel butterflies in my stomach, so to speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 3, '08, 4:31 pm 
I have that habit too, and I'd love to break it. I'm...sort of making progress. But I have to keep my nails short anyway because I play bass guitar, and snapping your nail off on one of those strings hurts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 3, '08, 9:30 pm 
I never bite my nails in nervousness, only hunger, and I pace, but only because I don't like sitting very much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 3:02 am 
I never had the nail biting thing. I tend to fidget when I get nervous. Like, scratch my head or rub my arm or that sort of thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 5:15 pm 
I don't bite my nails either. Never have. I guess the trait I have would also be butterflies in the stomach, or something like that. Never really thought about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 9:43 pm 
The nail-biting thing was a serious problem for me when I was much younger, I would often bite at them and tear at them with my teeth until they bled, which was quite painful. For some reason the habit just kinda disappeared with age. Now I just get a very sick-feeling in my stomach, which I guess you could call butterflies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 9:59 pm 
I pace, or walk the floor, a lot. Walking seems to help and i can't sit or stand still at a time like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 5, '08, 12:02 am 
my nails have started to come back, i get the urge to bite them sometimes and i will but then i'll catch myself and stop before i can gnaw them down again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 5, '08, 1:01 am 
i throw up.

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]