Nei or Rika?

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Who is Your Favorite Classic Numan?

Nei
46%
Rika
54%

Total votes : 13

Postby Lemina » Sun Aug 31, '08, 4:27 pm

Nei, of course. She is the original tragic heroine of video games and foreva will be! (I'm probably wrong about that one though) XD Not to say I don't like Rika. She's awesome too~

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sun Aug 31, '08, 10:47 pm

This is a really tough question. While they are based on the same prototype, Rika and Nei are very different. Nei is more of a sad character with a tragic fate, whereas Rika is cheerful and expressive. Both are loyal, as well as naive.

I don't know. If I had to absolutely choose, I'd say Rika, just because you get to know her more in PS IV. I loved how she tried to cheer Chaz up after Alys's death, you can really see how she and Chaz bonded at that moment. ^^ Still, my heart goes out to Nei; while Rika received comments in regards to her ears, poor Nei was outright outcast from society.
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Sep 4, '08, 5:35 am

RIKA SHE'S MINE! *huggles and loves* :evil: :shiftyeyes:
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Previous

Return to Classic Series