Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is Your Favorite Classic Numan?
Nei 46%  46%  [ 6 ]
Rika 54%  54%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 13
 Post subject: Nei or Rika?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, '07, 11:37 pm 
They're both Numans, but quite different characters. Nei obviously has a huge deficit in dialogue, but I think there's still enough information available about her to make a judgment. Disregarding their battle abilities, who is your favorite between the two of them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, '07, 1:55 am 
I used to love Rika...but now I lean towards Nei; her story's pretty interesting (and a little sad, too). Either way, I like them both. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, '07, 10:46 am 
Nei, I found her story so sad...especially the ending :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, '07, 12:03 pm 
Rika for me. Nei is nice and all, but her story is too tragic for my tastes. Rika's is more upbeat... but it does have tragic elements, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, '07, 12:41 am 
Thoul wrote:Rika for me. Nei is nice and all, but her story is too tragic for my tastes. Rika's is more upbeat... but it does have tragic elements, too.
That's my opinion on the matter. Rika is so much cheerier. Nei's portrait is reticent and sad, perhaps foreshadowing her fate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 4, '07, 6:43 pm 
I like Rika more because she wears a cape and black armor. Nei has a skin tight purple swimsuit XD lol. Also, Rika is very happy and super fun, she'd be the funny humorous one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 4, '07, 8:24 pm 
I'm going to lean towards Rika. Her array of techs and skills make her a better fighter. Her personality, as mentioned before, is much more upbeat if not slightly naive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 4, '07, 9:02 pm 
I'd have to go with Nei. Due to what happens to her, she is just so much more memorable to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 6, '07, 6:01 am 
Rika... she's happier, has a more practical outfit, and doesn't suffer the burden of having to die to be a memorable character.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, '08, 7:48 am 
I easily go with Rika.
Because she's cute, she has a very cheerful and helpful attitude, her techs and skills are awesome during gameplay and over all I think shes an awesome Character! :wink:

Page 1 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next