Graduation day

Celebrating all those special times in each year.

Graduation day

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Apr 30, '08, 9:35 pm

So, it is almost the beginning of May and it will soon be time for the end of school in many areas of the country, etc., and time for some graduations for some students.

Are you graduating this year? If so, are you graduating from one grade to another, or one school to another (example: high school to college, etc.), or graduating out of school altogether?

Also, are you looking forward to summer, and the end of school, or not?
Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Tue May 11, '10, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby SparkyIII » Sat May 10, '08, 7:50 am

I hate the summer, I never get to see my friends.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat May 10, '08, 3:27 pm

Well, I came home for the summer yesterday after a fairly successful, if challenging, junior year in college. I've already got an internship lined up for the summer which I'll be starting at in a couple of weeks, so I have some time to rest. I'll miss my friends, but we'll all be in touch with each other and I know my boyfriend will be visiting once or twice through the summer around both our jobs and other stuff.

Plus, I'm really looking forward to going to Boston next month, as my brother is attending grad school there and is graduating from the master's program at his school.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Re: Graduation day

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue May 11, '10, 10:09 pm

Bumping this topic up for this year of 2010 as it is almost June and time for " Graduation Day " in many areas?

Are you graduating from any type of school this year, or do you know of anyone who is?

Congratulations to all you graduates, whoever and wherever you are! :clap:

Wishing you much success and happiness for the future! :proposetoast:
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Holidays