Mystery Science Theater and PSIV

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Who else should be part of the crew?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 19, '08, 1:39 am

Alys
No votes
Chaz
25%
Hahn
No votes
Rune
50%
Gryz
No votes
Rika
No votes
Wren
No votes
Raja
25%
Kyra
No votes

Total votes : 4

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Jan 8, '08, 2:47 am

Tsunami, I'm pretty much open to any idea you might have, as help in any form is appreciated, especially once I'm back at school next week and doing this while working around classes, clubs, homework, and maintaining a life with my friends and boyfriend. Just keep in mind that Thoul has asked me to respect copyrights and avoid hurting feelings (which is why I'm looking to public domain sources....I think old literature is perfect fodder in a lot of cases, and I found a wonderful archive for that.) Though I think MSTing movie/TV scripts and something like that translation isn't a whole lot different from non-commercial fanfiction (and of course, fanfiction is technically copyright violation in itself XD) since I do intend this to be only here on this site.

If you want to discuss this further, this topic might not be best, so go ahead and message me, e-mail me, or contact me via yahoo messenger or AIM.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Jan 14, '08, 4:23 am

I asked Thoul to extend the poll here by 5 days; after that it will be done so I can hopefully get started depending on what kind of workload my classes give me for this first week back. If no more votes are cast, then the crew will be Demi, Rune, Chaz and Raja. The 6 not in the regular crew may make appearances for skits as I see fit.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Previous

Return to Casual Conversation