Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: My very first Fandub
PostPosted: Mon Apr 7, '08, 10:24 pm 
Yes its finally here. I dug out my mic thats been sitting in my desk for over 4 years now and decided to take a crack at singing some lyrics I wrote for a song. Anyways without further delay enjoy my singing I know its not the best but I enjoyed doing it ^_^

Kaloes' Fandub

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 7, '08, 10:33 pm 
Good job on the Lyrics! I really like them! It's too bad that you couldn't find a karaoke version of the song though, I couldn't really focus on your singing with the original singing there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 7, '08, 10:35 pm 
Thanks, the program i used can actually drown out the vocals but then the whole main part of the music changes as well and it just doesnt sound right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 7, '08, 10:53 pm 
I found a karaoke version of the song that you did. PM if you need it! ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 8, '08, 6:01 pm 
Nice job, Kaloes! :clap:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 9, '08, 12:14 am 
you sing very well. do you have any other songs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 9, '08, 2:50 am 
so far I have written lyrics for Flying and Karma but I haven't tried singing them. The beats are either to low or to fast for me right now, plus I need to change around alot of my lyrics. If you check on my thing you can see that I have another one that I wrote but didn't sing. I tried singing it today but I've had a hard time today, most likely cause it was to hot and I couldn't breath to well. Its for Tales of the World Radiant Mythology. I just finished writing the lyrics to the full version of Yume De Aru Youni and since Lemina gave me the karaoke track I'm gonna try singing it tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 9, '08, 9:50 pm 
I have no clue if I'm gonna be able to do this or not >.< for some reason when I record it seems like my singing is speeding up when I'm not singing that fast. I think that karaoke track is bugged >.< I know I'm on key, cause when I record you can hear minor singing in the background and then when I play back it puts it like 3 seconds back >.< its annoying.. I'll try it again when i'm not so irritated at it.

I've even tried syncing it up at the same time with my CD player so I can get the beats right for the words and well they start off the same but as usual the karaoke seems to speed up and always gets 2 seconds ahead of the original one.. I hate karaoke tracks >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, '08, 12:25 am 
Ok well I did my best >.> enjoyed doing it and thats all that matters.. Anyways heres the full version of the song.. Enjoy

Kaloes' Fandub Full Version

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, '08, 4:48 am 
I could never do that, I'm not confident in my voice enough to sing over some internet site. Not even in front of my friends. XD

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]