My uncle is dead

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

My uncle is dead

Postby MrKite » Wed Sep 25, '13, 12:10 pm

He died from cancer yesterday or the day before. I was very close to him.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: My uncle is dead

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed Sep 25, '13, 3:50 pm

:(

I really don't know what to say that would seem appropriate without feeling like it's hollow. I'm really sorry to hear that, Kite. But what I can say is you're got a supportive community here, if you need to talk or anything. :grouphug:
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby MrKite » Wed Sep 25, '13, 4:02 pm

Thank you Wolf Bird!
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Postby S4Blade » Wed Sep 25, '13, 6:47 pm

Dealing with deaths is a part of life. It sucks, but it is something you must endure. The older you get, the easier it is to accept. I have lost many friends and relatives in my life, but you have to keep going and not dwell on it. I wish you luck with everything, and try to remember the good times you shared with your uncle.
Last edited by S4Blade on Wed Sep 25, '13, 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Currently Playing: Nothing

S4Blade
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 39

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Sep 25, '13, 8:27 pm

MrKite, My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your uncle. So sad to hear that news. I hope the rememberance of all the wonderful and happy times you all shared will sustain and comfort you during this sad time. Please know that you are not alone and that you are in our thoughts and prayers. As Wolf Bird said above, we are here for you if you need us. Take care. :grouphug: :rose:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby MrKite » Thu Sep 26, '13, 10:28 am

Thank you SS1.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Postby jessie » Sun Sep 29, '13, 3:48 pm

Sorry to hear that. You have my sincerer condolences. I understand the feeling. My father passed away about a month ago and the emptiness is a dreadful thing. Hang in there. I will keep you in my prayers.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
ImageImage
ImageImage
jessie
Numan
Numan

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Sep 30, '13, 5:50 am

jessie wrote:Sorry to hear that. You have my sincerer condolences. I understand the feeling. My father passed away about a month ago and the emptiness is a dreadful thing. Hang in there. I will keep you in my prayers.

Jessie, I am very sorry to hear about your father's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you also. :grouphug:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby jessie » Tue Oct 1, '13, 2:36 am

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:
jessie wrote:Sorry to hear that. You have my sincerer condolences. I understand the feeling. My father passed away about a month ago and the emptiness is a dreadful thing. Hang in there. I will keep you in my prayers.

Jessie, I am very sorry to hear about your father's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you also. :grouphug:

Thank you. I like the group hug!
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
ImageImage
ImageImage
jessie
Numan
Numan

Postby Srijita » Fri Oct 4, '13, 9:22 pm

I am so sorry, MrKite and jessie. My thoughts are with you both. Look after yourselves.
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Next

Return to Casual Conversation