Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, '13, 3:58 am 
I always thought Rouge was a very sexy character. And plus she even knows how to belly dance, so she's a top favorite for me! :D This is my tribute to her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, '13, 10:50 pm 
Very cool. Rouge is my favorite Power Stone character as well. I really wish they would make a new version of Power Stone with online play. I never did see the anime though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 1, '13, 4:20 pm 
I've become a very big fan of the anime in the last few months and I'm a very big fan of her and Edward Falcon. Man, I wish they would have hooked up. They'd make a very sexy couple. By the way, thank you for the compliments.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 8, '14, 10:30 pm 
ROUGE is indeed a great character ! I'm not a great player of Powerstone but I can remember playing it on my dreamcast with some friends :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 8, '14, 10:59 pm 
I still have Power Stone for my Dreamcast. It's one of the two games I still have. The other being Bangai-O.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 9, '14, 12:28 pm 
Me to, I sill have Powerstone on my dear Dreamcast ! (and of course the marvelous SKIES OF ARCADIA !) and some other games like Shenmue and Grandia II : this console was so fantastic.. and Powerstone was great indeed, especially with many players :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]