My PS fan-art thread.

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Rage

Rage

View Gallery Page

Re: My PS fan-art thread.

Postby Aeroprism » Wed Jul 7, '10, 2:41 pm

:D

This drawing of Hahn is priceless. Somehow, I can just imagine him with this face as he stumbles upon Raja coming out of the shower.

Ew. Mental image.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Jul 7, '10, 10:04 pm

XD

O.o ew... Mental image indeed... >_<

But all in all good work Lyla. It's turning out awesomely.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Lyla2284 » Wed Jul 7, '10, 10:11 pm

Aeroprism wrote::D

This drawing of Hahn is priceless. Somehow, I can just imagine him with this face as he stumbles upon Raja coming out of the shower.

Ew. Mental image.

Do not put these ideas in my head, Aero, lest they become real! :o
:rofl: I think I'd be scarred for life if I had to see something like that. ^^
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Postby Lyla2284 » Sun Jul 25, '10, 11:05 am

Time to update this thread. ^^ Below is an old image of Zio that you have seen already, but I used a different form of shading. It actually looks much better now.

The pale skin really suits him here. In the airbrush version, he was much darker.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby H-Man » Sun Jul 25, '10, 5:03 pm

The one of Alys slashing Zio is awesome.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby Lyla2284 » Fri Jul 30, '10, 11:04 am

Here's another pic of Al. This image was drawn back in 2008, but I only coloured it over the course of last night and this morning. I always found it stupid, that in PS4, after a battle with Dark Force and in the resulting cutscene, none of the characters look injured, no bleeding from wounds, no singed clothing... nothing. So here's my take of an injured Alys in action.

She's too awesome for words, with the game's most famous quote at the bottom. It's pure genius. :D This will make an awesome sig as well...
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby H-Man » Fri Jul 30, '10, 12:36 pm

The picture is beautiful, and reflects how my characters look at the end of the battle sequences of all of my PS stories.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sun Aug 1, '10, 8:44 pm

Lyla2284 wrote:Here's another pic of Al. This image was drawn back in 2008, but I only coloured it over the course of last night and this morning. I always found it stupid, that in PS4, after a battle with Dark Force and in the resulting cutscene, none of the characters look injured, no bleeding from wounds, no singed clothing... nothing. So here's my take of an injured Alys in action.

She's too awesome for words, with the game's most famous quote at the bottom. It's pure genius. :D This will make an awesome sig as well...

I like the battle scene here, it looks really convincing that Alys has been in a bloody battle. She is yelling out and reaching. I wonder who or what she is reaching for? I like the form, but I should mention that it appears Alys' thumb is on the wrong side. Or, if the thumb is facing down, the back of the hand should be shown.

Hands can be really tough to draw regarding anatomy.
Last edited by Rune_Walsh on Sun Aug 1, '10, 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby Thoul » Mon Aug 2, '10, 5:12 pm

Lyla2284 wrote:I always found it stupid, that in PS4, after a battle with Dark Force and in the resulting cutscene, none of the characters look injured, no bleeding from wounds, no singed clothing... nothing. So here's my take of an injured Alys in action.

Games back then had some fairly limited resources compared to those of today, both in terms of hardware and what the development staff had the time to include. Most of them couldn't handle showing believable battle damage after every major fight. Even a lot of games today don't do that. It's a detail that seems minor, but it probably takes a lot of time to develop well.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Lyla2284 » Sat Sep 4, '10, 9:50 am

Been awhile since I updated this thread with all my random PS-related odds and ends that don't deserve their own topic. ^^ Either because it's not an original, or it's one of my older fan-works, or it's related to my game.

This is one of the unofficial artworks used in my game. This image appears in Rika's Status and Equip window.

I know Demi's hand doesn't look quite right.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork