Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: My Newest PS Banner!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, '08, 8:19 am 
Yesterday I was kinda bored again so I thought of creating another Phantasy Star based banner. I didn't have a straight foreword idea at first but it turned out okay. :wink: Yeah I have a lot of ps sprites and pics haning around so I used the darkforce form two sprite and then edited out Maia and placed her before Darkforce. Just one of my many five-minute virtual artworks. What do yous think? :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, '08, 6:25 pm 
I like them! Especially the Rika recolorings! :3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, '08, 7:17 pm 
[face=Times New Roman]Very impressive. Maia looks like a sacrificial object.

I always find the images of Dark Force rather disturbing, and the Profound Darkness even more so. The forms presented in the Phantasy Star series are exactly how one might imagine the alien deities of Lovecraftian horror. Zio’s cult is also faintly reminiscent of the genre.

[/face]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, '08, 1:14 am 
I think you used the perfect Dark Force there. That one is by far the most menacing looking version.

The Rika banner reminds me of a page in the PS Compendium art book, where there was a pic of various recolorings of one of Rika's game portraits. I don't recall what they looked like offhand, but I always found it interesting. Nice to see a fan made thing similar to that. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, '08, 2:28 am 
Very nice, Lucas. I agree that Maia looks like a sacrificial object. It has a creepy effect! I also think that representation of Dark Force is the scariest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, '08, 1:20 pm 
Thanks for the nice replys guys. And yeah the Rika banner is my favourite I have made so far. She's all multi-coloured :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, '08, 1:41 am 
It's been a while since I made another PS banner/ signature anyways I created this one a few days ago.

Its just represents a few baddies from the series :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, '08, 3:58 am 
Woo hoo, that is totally AWESOME, Lucas! I like it very much. So true, the enemies really do make the games more interesting. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, '08, 4:30 am 
Very well done! :D One has to respect the baddies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, '08, 3:05 am 
No PSIII baddies in that newest banner either. =P

Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next