Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 5, '08, 12:27 am 
When I do most of my drawings I don’t find it necessary to colour them in. I’ve been in a PSIII mood lately so with this drawing I made an exception. I drew Mieu as most of you could tell by now :wink: . But I slightly updated her design she now has satellite antennae from her head like most CASTs we see in the current PS games and her hair is a lot longer this was inspired by the hair length KOS-MOS has. Also if she was waiting for Rhys for 1000 years she is bound to have lots of hair. However the only thing I was displeased with was the fact her hands didn’t turn out so great I’ve always been bad drawing hands and her head is a little wide. But I thought the end result was good enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 5, '08, 3:25 pm 
I like you're hand-rendering style, Luke. It's got a unique abstract quality.
Leave the imperfections as they are, man. Those imperfections give your work it's own personality, so embrace them. Very well done! =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 6, '08, 6:38 am 
Thanks for the kind reply Heikabuchi I appreciate it a lot. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 6, '08, 2:10 pm 
There's great personal quality in this drawing, because there are so many imperfections that give it a personality. I'd say the imperfections really make the art better, not detract from it.

Nice work, Lucas. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 6, '08, 8:21 pm 
Great job! You draw with personality~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 4:07 am 
Lucas, you did very well in your drawing. Very nice detail throughout the picture. :clap:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 6:36 am 

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]