What happened to Mieu?

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

What happened to Mieu?

Postby Heikabuchi » Sun Nov 11, '07, 5:33 am

Wren moves on to Phantasy Star IV, but where did Mieu go?
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Nov 11, '07, 6:26 am

I think the Mieu types (Mieu and Miun) weren't built as well and she died in as well. But, maybe she's lurking, perhaps in one of of those forgotten systems on Motavia.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Tsunami » Sun Nov 11, '07, 6:36 am

PSIII takes place 1,000 years after PSIV, if you're going by the Japanese PS timeline. But if we're going by the English, then they take place at roughly the same time...

In either case, Mieu's aboard the Alisa III and hasn't really gone anywhere. :)
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Nov 11, '07, 6:39 am

Hmm, yeah the Wren's aren't the same then? I guess that would make sense since there isn't any extra memory when you go on the Silver soldier mission, when you have Wren there. Its rika doing all the work XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Tsunami » Sun Nov 11, '07, 10:02 am

Nope, PSIII Wren and PSIV Wren are two different androids. They look different, too, but both have the same black hair and I believe a red gem in the torso. Also, PSIII's Wren is short, while the Wren that appears in PSIV is very tall.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Postby HTD » Sun Nov 11, '07, 10:38 am

Wren PS III has kinda markings on his face unlike Wren PS IV
HTD
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 25

Postby Heikabuchi » Sun Nov 11, '07, 5:44 pm

Tsunami wrote:Nope, PSIII Wren and PSIV Wren are two different androids. They look different, too, but both have the same black hair and I believe a red gem in the torso. Also, PSIII's Wren is short, while the Wren that appears in PSIV is very tall.
Odd. I was sure that their ages coincided with one another. I highly doubt they the gamemakers would use the same name twice. Especialy given that the two Wrens look more alike than dislike.
SparkyIII wrote:when you go on the Silver soldier mission, when you have Wren there. Its rika doing all the work XD
Lol. Lets not forget the conversation [ Chaz: Why were those andriods attacking us at the entrance? Wren: Actualy, I was their only target ] even though the servants at Zema were clearly attacking EVERYONE in your party!
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Nov 11, '07, 7:04 pm

XDDDDD It'd be really funny if everyone died except Wren. lol

SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Heikabuchi » Sun Nov 11, '07, 9:25 pm

*. XD
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Tsunami » Mon Nov 12, '07, 12:38 am

Heikabuchi wrote:
Tsunami wrote:Nope, PSIII Wren and PSIV Wren are two different androids. They look different, too, but both have the same black hair and I believe a red gem in the torso. Also, PSIII's Wren is short, while the Wren that appears in PSIV is very tall.
Odd. I was sure that their ages coincided with one another. I highly doubt they the gamemakers would use the same name twice. Especialy given that the two Wrens look more alike than dislike.
They're pretty different in design, in my opinion. You'd be surprised. :p

PSIII Wren...
http://www.phantasy-star.net/art/segaart/wrenbody.jpg

PSIV Wren...
http://www.phantasy-star.net/art/segaart/bigwren.jpg

Their bodies bear little resemblance, too.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Next

Return to Phantasy Star III