Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: My first longplay video!
PostPosted: Tue May 15, '12, 1:03 am 
I'm so proud of myself! I feel like I've accomplished something! It's for the Genesis game Cyber-Cop (known in the UK as Corporation):

I feel that this is one of those games that gets bashed way too much and for such lousy reasons. Most people hate it because they don't know what to do and get lost and confused. And I can understand that, because I felt the same way when I first played it. But now that I figured out what to do and know my way around, I don't hate it as much as I used to and in fact really like it now. It's not a bad game once you get to know it better and figure out what you're supposed to do. Yes, it has its share of flaws, but it's still not as bad as most people say it is. And plus I didn't use a walkthrough. I figured it out on my own. So I've put together this longplay, and this is the first longplay I've done as well.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, '12, 12:04 pm 
Cool ! In europe too, the game name was Corporation :) Nice video ! Did you plan to make other ones ? As it's the first one !
And you're right : we think that some games are bad because we don't know how to go through !

PostPosted: Tue May 15, '12, 6:10 pm 
I might do more in the future if the ones for the games I want to do haven't been done already.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, '12, 9:40 pm 
So...I hope they haven't been made yet !!;)

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]