My fan arts

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Re: My fan arts

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sat Mar 6, '10, 7:38 am

Mr. Kite - it's all just speculation, of course, but it seems pretty apparent that Rune and Alys "had something," which, at some point, ended. I can't help but think that, perhaps, the story behind their breakup involves Rune as the 5th generation Lutz; perhaps, as a result, he had to live a "monkish" lifestyle, y'know... of an ascetic nature. ;)

Lyla2284 wrote:You have no idea how long I've been searching for this image, RW. The emotion portrayed by both characters comes out pretty strongly in that image. Though you might want to stray away from the whole 'full' lips part, it just doesn't work at times, especially in manga. That's just my two cents though. :2c:

Great job, though. You get my vote in the Muskies for best fan art. :wink:

You've seen this before!? I didn't think anyone else knew about it, except maybe Srijita. Heh! Also, I didn't realize Alys was sporting full lips until you said something! You're right, though, full lips are not very manga-esque, but they're common in comic book illustations, so maybe that's what I was thinking when I drew those smackers out. She is pretty "pouty" here, too, though, shedding tears and all. :cry:

But, wow, thanks for the very kind compliment, Lyla-chan, and between you and me - nobody can top your fan game. :love:
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Re: My fan arts

Postby Lyla2284 » Sat Mar 6, '10, 7:49 am

Much appreciated, RW- chan. :lol: Actually, I've never seen the image before, I've heard about it, and I tried searching for it, but to no avail... :( And I too, realised that Alys and Rune broke up, and it is chronicled in my fan game. Those scenes are hidden though. :)
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Previous

Return to Artwork