Daredevil.

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

Daredevil.

Postby Bragatyr » Sat Apr 18, '15, 11:07 pm

Anyone else watching this? I just got through watching the first season myself, and man. Best comic book television series ever, in my opinion. Charlie Cox is amazing and perfect as Matt Murdock/Daredevil, Vincent D'Onofrio is great as Kingpin, along with the supporting cast, and it's by far the most brutal, most intense thing Marvel has done on screen to date.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Re: Daredevil.

Postby Icecypher » Sun Apr 19, '15, 9:26 am

I am around halfway through. And I agree with you.

Although part of me wishes the series could be released with just one episode each week. It is weird that, brand new, we get the choice to watch it all (because I don't have the time to watch it all in one sitting).
ImageImageImageImage
Phantasy Star fan art
deviantART - Blogspot
Icecypher
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 63

Postby Bragatyr » Sun Apr 19, '15, 2:11 pm

Yeah, that's true, I thought the same thing. But I was glad to binge-watch a lot of it anyway, ha ha.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Postby jessie » Sun Apr 19, '15, 3:20 pm

The only thing I did not like about this show was that I now have to wait for a second season!! It was by far the best comic show on TV today. Found tons of Easter eggs in the show as well!
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
ImageImage
ImageImage
jessie
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 39

Return to Tubular Television