Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 

MrKite Request - Shir Gold

MrKite Request - Shir Gold

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, '10, 10:18 pm 
Ok so time for the Shir art I promised MrKite.

So here are the facts; the posse I had intended to use didn't work so I was forced to go for something simpler or risk going nuts. >< I also took the time to draw some proper arms in. It's about time I practiced more often, so apologies to you if you feel this kind of ruins the picture.

I also added a nod towards Snorb's fan fiction by having 'someone's' wallet tucked in her waistband. :p It was more of an afterthought. I should have probably added some speech text too.

Anyway, that's one request fulfilled. Hope you enjoy it, though I do kind of have reservations about this one. I kind of preferred Amy for some reason.
Now it's time for some practice and then on with H-Man's Saya art request. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, '10, 10:38 pm 
Thanks again, Xander! She looks great! Good job! So when will you PM me the full-size version? :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, '10, 11:00 pm 
Well no time like the present, they say. :p

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, '10, 2:48 pm 
Nice work, Xander. Your Shir art is improving with each attempt. Best Shir drawing you've done so far. One of her arms looks a little "buff", but that said, she's very attractive here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, '10, 5:39 pm 
Very nice work, Xander. I know you put a lot of time and effort into this and it shows! The arms look great to me and I think they add a great deal to the picture. I was wondering what that was she had tucked in her bathing suit ...pretty good idea there with the wallet, etc. You've put a lot of fantastic little details into this and they all work together to make a stunning overall picture. I especially like how you've drawn her mouth with the little bit of red or darker color there. Excellent job! :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, '10, 6:18 pm 
Shir looks awesome here, Xander ^_^

Shir: And sneaky! Don't forget that!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, '10, 6:53 pm 
Thanks guys. :)

Um, apart fromSnorb, anyone who's curious about the fan fiction I mentioned can find it here.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]