Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, '14, 1:53 pm 
Hey, in PS4 what are the most useless techniques?

Here is my list...

Before we start, I actually like all techniques in the game, but anyway...

1.Rimpa - Paralysis rarely happens, and it heals outside of battle once you're taking a few steps.Also, why does it need about 5 TP ? Why not a small bit like 3 ?

2.Arows - Sleeping only lasts for a bit and then stops.Also 9 TP is a bit to much, it should need only about 5.

3.Anti - Poison happens not a lot, that is all that is actually bad about it.

I can't think of any others.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, '14, 8:19 pm 
Probably the debuffs. I remember them having really low hit%'s

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, '14, 11:47 pm 
There is a very handy tech called "Saner" and it increased agility, a.k.a Speed, well, Doran which is a agility lower must have been used on youtube's buffer about 100 times -_-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, '14, 10:32 am 
Scootaloo wrote:3.Anti - Poison happens not a lot, that is all that is actually bad about it.
Also poison in PSIV isn't really that bad. In PSII you loose health every step I think? (or not?)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, '14, 12:20 pm 
Rimpa and Arows ! They aren't really necessary and more, I think it's better to attack than use them :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, '14, 1:13 am 
Rika: Yes, I know, the status curing Techniques are a waste of Technique Points that could be spent on Techniques like Foi, or Gra, or Shift, or Sar, but that's only because status effects are a rarity on this journey!
Rune: Tell that to Chaz.
Kyra: Oh, yeah. Poor guy; this whole adventure ruined him.
Chaz: (slumped against a wall, with hundreds of empty Antidote and Cure-Paral injectors sticking out of his head, shoulders, arms, neck, chest, back, and legs) Uuuuuuggggh
Rika: Not my fault. You told me to manifest stuff like Na Sar and Rever! ;_;
Kyra: I think his blood's more Antidote and Cure-Paral than actual blood, you guys...
Rune: Kyra, first thing you need to learn about being one of the Guardians of the Seal, or whatever the hell we are-- everything hates your boss.
Wren: Every opponent we fought seems to have preferred to target Chaz instead of the rest of us...
Chaz: (runs towards the group. His eyes are unfocused) GIMME DRUGS!!!
Rika: Still think Rimpa and Anti are worthless, Rune? >_<
Rune: (punches Chaz in the face as hard as he can) Totes.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, '14, 9:04 pm 
SNORB : :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, '14, 9:03 pm 
Fogeltje wrote:
Scootaloo wrote:3.Anti - Poison happens not a lot, that is all that is actually bad about it.
Also poison in PSIV isn't really that bad. In PSII you loose health every step I think? (or not?)

Actually it's the same as in 3. You can't heal until you remove it.

Of course, it's nowhere near as a pain to deal with in 2, because there's far fewer enemies that use it on you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, '15, 7:41 pm 
I've used Arows and Rimpa constructively a few times in my current playthrough. I agree that most stat debuffs are the worst: Doran and Gelun. They don't work on bosses and the same TP could probably be used to wipe randoms. Their skill-equivalent friends Illusion, Shadow and Telele aren't any better... in fact I'd say Illusion is worse, since you can't tell who it had affected.

EDIT: Seals is also really silly. I mean, the idea is cool, but there's only 7 enemies in the game who use techs who are vulnerable to Seals. And they're also vulnerable to Rimit, which is a better effect.

Last edited by FreshFeeling on Sat Dec 12, '15, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, '17, 11:55 am 
True that SEALS is not really necessary...In fact there are a lot of techniques where you are not so sure of their effectiveness... :(

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]