Most gamers/anime watchers have/had one of these once

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Most gamers/anime watchers have/had one of these once

Postby Celeith » Thu Sep 13, '07, 3:34 am

I believe once in everyones life when they were a kid they formed a crush on a character from a game or a anime, this just a random question and probably the majority of u might feel weird for this topic but its just silly randomness.. who was your game/anime crush?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Sep 13, '07, 5:01 pm

Well, I really don't know how to answer this question. It is an interesting subject though. I never really had a crush on any video game character that I can recall. Some of the game characters were quite fascinating, so maybe that will do for my answer here. Let's see, along those lines, I might probably say the "Metroid" character. :sonic:
Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ March 17, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Tsunami » Thu Sep 13, '07, 8:31 pm

Aron from PSIII! :mrgreen: I love his hair, determined eyes... Ah, I feel silly, but oh well! :lol:

So how about you, Kaloes? ;)
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Thu Sep 13, '07, 9:33 pm

I can't really say I've ever had a crush on a game character, or at least not that I remember. There are some that I found interesting or might liked to have met, but I wouldn't call it a crush.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Celeith » Thu Sep 13, '07, 10:01 pm

heh i hate to admit it but i did have one myself when i was a kid, *curse being a kid* lol. i had one from a anime or cartoon u might know it and a game, when i was a kid i liked misty from pokemon *gets ready to be shot* and i liked Alys from PSIV... heh being a kid as a gamer was weird huh ><
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby The $ Avenger » Fri Sep 14, '07, 1:13 am

When I was 9, I had a crush on a girl named Anna who had long, blonde hair, so you can guess where this is going... :lol:

While such a thing is generally frowned on, I don't see anything wrong with someone that has a crush on a fictional character. After all, a fictional character is supposed to represent an ideal, not an actual concrete entity. There isn't anything wrong with respecting an ideal, in fact, it should be applauded. People that try and undercut heroes/heroines are simply trying to destroy any kind of high ideal by saying something like, "characters like X or Y don't exist, get real," no, there aren't many people that live up to a fictional ideal standard, but they should!
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Atolm » Sat Sep 15, '07, 12:57 am

I see nothing wrong with this either, just like how comic book heroines are incredibly popular for the same reason.

I really liked Rolf from ps2, also Wren from PS4. A few other characters from other various animes/games back when anything anime was just plain weird. Almost ten years ago. o_o

Today I find most males to be too feminine for my taste in such things, not that I look anymore anyways.
Dark Force: This is the best chocolate cupcake EVAR! *stuffs face*
Atolm
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 27

Return to Casual Conversation