Generation 1 Section Launched

Site and forum news announced on the front page.

Generation 1 Section Launched

Postby Thoul » Tue Aug 7, '07, 6:31 am

A new section dedicated to Phantasy Star: Generation 1 has been added to the site. The G1 content from the Phantasy Star 1 page has been moved here and a new Generation 1 Maps section has been added. It includes maps of the early towns and first dungeon, with more to come later.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Generation 1 Section Launched

Postby The $ Avenger » Wed Aug 8, '07, 12:25 am

Thoul wrote:A new section dedicated to Phantasy Star: Generation 1 has been added to the site. The G1 content from the Phantasy Star 1 page has been moved here and a new Generation 1 Maps section has been added. It includes maps of the early towns and first dungeon, with more to come later.
Talk about an improvement in graphics! I considered getting a copy of the two Generations titles, but the first one was so rare, that I only found one copy in existence for an extraordinary price. Then there's that whole Japanese problem... :D
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Thoul » Wed Aug 8, '07, 2:46 am

Yeah, you should see them in full size. Everything looks really good. Even the people are highly detailed. I wanted to make walking animations of the main characters, but there's so much detail in them that it isn't possible.

The games so up on eBay pretty frequently for prices that aren't much more than any other game you'd see in stores today. But then, there's still the Japanese thing. :yes: I'm trying to play through PSG1, but I can't read much of it . :dizzy: A few menu options are in English, so I think I can muddle my way through.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Site Announcements