More fan art! ^_^

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

More fan art! ^_^

Postby Lyla2284 » Tue Feb 23, '10, 4:02 pm

Seeing as everyone is posting their fan art, I might as well post a few of mine. Once again, all of it is PS4 related. :wink:

Alys - Full body shot

Hahn - Full body shot

Chaz - Full body shot

Gryz - Full body shot

Where it all began... The prototype scenes for my fan-game, back in 2008. They've been abandoned now.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Re: More fan art! ^_^

Postby Rune_Walsh » Tue Feb 23, '10, 9:34 pm

Whoahoo! I like your body shots, and I chuckled when I saw that you put Alys in place of Chaz in some of those scenes. Ha! Very cute! :D

What I'd like to see from you is some background and scenic work... for instance, your own fabulous drawings of the characters in your own version of a background (not SEGA's). That way, the art would be 100 percent yours, do you know what I mean? Not that it is of tremendous importance as we're drawing characters that belong to SEGA anyway, but I think it would be pretty sweet, and with your skill I think you would impress!

Mind you, this is only a suggestion. I have only borrowed a background photo for one of my fanarts, as I don't like doing it because you give credit to that person. When you borrow, it isn't your work. So, if I use a photograph as a background, I take it myself (as with my "Rune and Wren" background; I took that while snowboarding, haha). However, nothing beats drawing your own background.

Anyway, loved seeing these, Lyla. Your avatar rocks, but your Gryz drawing is my favorite, I must say. GZ's favorite character is Gryz, so I know he'd love it, too. Well done! :D
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby MrKite » Wed Feb 24, '10, 7:47 pm

Any "sexy" pics of Alys by herself or with Rune we can look forward to, Lyla? :D
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Lemina » Thu Feb 25, '10, 1:07 am

Great fanart!

Those prototype screenshots look especially amazing! I love them~

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby Lyla2284 » Thu Feb 25, '10, 4:23 pm

MrKite wrote:Any "sexy" pics of Alys by herself or with Rune we can look forward to, Lyla? :D

Oh yes. Definitely. If Thoul approves of them. :yaknow: I'm actually going to upload a few of my actual traditional media fan-art, where the characters appear exactly as they do in the original PS4. :wink: If you want to know just how much fan art I've got in traditional media, it's close to 200 pages, dating as far back as 2002. I've also got a graphic novel format of my fan game. It's not a 'true' graphic novel, but rather, the major scenes are only shown. That's where the planning began, and it took me about 4 years to do, because I was still in high school and had to balance my work with play. :D

And there are plenty of Rune pics for you, RW! :D You could even use a few as your avatar.

EDIT: Long lines of images coming up...
Heeeeeeeere they are. My hand-coloured images from my mini graphic novel.

Alys wears a different outfit in the book. She's younger, as well. :wink:

And here's Lassic! :twisted:

I feel nothing for this guy...

Soon to be a reality...

Man, I love this image... If I was a guy I would've definitely have had the hots for the Eight-Stroke Warrior. :lol: So for my female preferences, it's Rune and Wren.

:starry-eyed: :starry-eyed: :starry-eyed: For avatar purposes.

Question: Should I upload the entire graphic novel?
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby MrKite » Thu Feb 25, '10, 7:47 pm

I can hardly wait! (has a new found obsession with Alys)
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Lyla2284 » Fri Feb 26, '10, 9:22 pm

Some more prototype images... :wink: Enjoy.

Alternate Zio scene.

Any dry eyes in the house?

Not my best edit of Al...

Final Confrontation (bonus cutscene).

I love this version of the scene. :lol: Alys' expression is so laid back it's hilarious, compared to the idiotic angry Chaz in the original. (Yes, I admit it, I'm this site's resident Chaz hater. Anyone what to join? :dog_laugh:)

Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Feb 27, '10, 4:40 am

I love this version of the scene. :lol: Alys' expression is so laid back it's hilarious, compared to the idiotic angry Chaz in the original. (Yes, I admit it, I'm this site's resident Chaz hater. Anyone what to join? :dog_laugh:)[/quote]

Rune: Umm... I think I overdid it again...
Alys: You think?
Wren: Can't you guys stop fighting back here? Don't make me turn this spaceship around.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Tanith » Sun Feb 28, '10, 12:13 pm

Wow, nicely done, Lyla! I especially like Gryz. He needs more fan art!
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Lucas » Mon Mar 1, '10, 2:39 am

I like the Lashiec drawings he’s definitely my favourite villain out of the entire Phantasy Star series. And I too also like the image of Gryz you did as well. It would be cool to see a drawing of him with his little sister Pana. :wink:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Next

Return to Artwork