Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 

Moeglee

Moeglee

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Moeglee Concept Drawing
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, '12, 3:58 pm 
Just a very quick one I did of an idea for Moeglee. Those who don’t know him, he’s the narrator of my fan-fic “The Extinct Ones”. However in that story he’s incredibly ill and on the verge of death. This drawing is what I envisioned him as in his prime before the mass extinction came about. For some references I looked back at the Gold Dragon from PS1 and the Reyburn from PS Zero.

He’d be a good opponent for Alpha! :wink:

Last edited by Lucas on Sat Feb 18, '12, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, '12, 11:07 am 
EXCELLENT !! Very nice drawing and I like the Tango/Orange color so mu ch ! (blue is my second favourite colour : remembering me Lassic and then DarkFalz/Darkforce...^^) : and in this one you found a solution to your "hand drawing problem" :) Nice work !!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, '12, 4:21 am 
Oooh, I like him!!! He looks like he would be an excellent opponent for Godzilla if the two were ever to meet. I like his coloring and an excellent job as far as the references are concerned. It's a bit sad to think of him as ever being ill and near death as he looks so glorious in his prime here...gonna have to go read that story again when I get time. Great work, Lucas!! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]