Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Moar Rika fan service.

Moar Rika fan service.

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 4:21 am 
Aw, it's cute, Xander. I especially like her hair, and you did a good job with her face, too.

Hey, keep cranking out the Rika pieces, I say. She's growing on me now, and you're definitely refining your skills with each new piece.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 8:06 am 
Well I have a few others to do in future, but more Rika pieces will surely follow.

It does look like she has an icecube down her back a bit, doesn't it? :p

Anyways, thanks guys. Always happy to be of service. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 8:30 pm 
I don't have much to say that hasn't already been said at this point, but very well done, Xander. It's good to see an original pose. I hope we'll see some more of those from you. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 8:47 pm 
Well here's hoping that happens. I was going to do the scene from PS IV where Rune threatens to whup Chaz but there's not much to draw so I may try and do something original for that scene instead and maybe add some humour. I'll need to try some stuff out and settle on an idea.

But first I plan to try and test out the CG colouring capabilities of my software on a line drawing I scanned in earlier. That'll purely depend on the simplicity of the drawing though.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 9:08 pm 
Gah! I thought I replied to this topic already.

Well, I know I got one thing to say, great job Xan. Love Rika's expression in this picture. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, '10, 9:31 pm 
Cheers Atlin, I'm glad you do. Despite just being some dashed lines the blushing was something I'd never done before so I'm glad I got it right because it would be very hard to undo and redo. :o

Oh and I won't be adding a background now. I actually think the picture's better the way it is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, '10, 9:06 pm 
Is that kanji written above her head? What does it say? I kid, I kid! :lol:

I really love this piece, Xander. Once again you pay homage to your favorite character, and she looks adorable and really in character. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, '10, 10:38 am 
Well that's always good to know, considering I wasn't trying to stay in character and was just going for something a little different. :D I also wasn't sure about the "characters" above her head but I saw something similar somewhere else and figured it might add the finishing touch to things.

Anyhoo, I've settled on a design for my next piece and it'll be similar to my 'Promising Future' one. For those who don't know it will, hopefully, encourage a few laughs. RW will like it and Lyla will probably like it too. :p I won't say much more but hopefully it'll appear sometime between monday and wednesday.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, '10, 3:23 pm 
Xander wrote:Well that's always good to know, considering I wasn't trying to stay in character and was just going for something a little different. :D I also wasn't sure about the "characters" above her head but I saw something similar somewhere else and figured it might add the finishing touch to things.

Anyhoo, I've settled on a design for my next piece and it'll be similar to my 'Promising Future' one. For those who don't know it will, hopefully, encourage a few laughs. RW will like it and Lyla will probably like it too. :p I won't say much more but hopefully it'll appear sometime between monday and wednesday.

You know I was just teasin' ya, Xan. *nudge nudge*

But I KNOW what your next piece will be! :hyper: :yes: :hyper: Heh heh. I can't WAIT.

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2