Miss CA keeps her crown

Sports, movies, music, TV, and other forms of fun.

Miss CA keeps her crown

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue May 12, '09, 8:29 pm

I guess by now almost everyone has heard of the controversy surrounding Miss California as it has been in the news almost every day for the past week or so. The controversy surrounds the answers she gave in the recent beauty pageant and also some questionable photos taken of her earlier in her career that have recently come to light.

Donald Trump ruled today that Miss California will be able to keep her crown and continue on in her activities as pageant winner.

So, what do you think? Do you think she deserves to keep her crown, or should she have been fired?

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Miss CA keeps her crown

Postby Darkil » Tue May 12, '09, 8:45 pm

Eh, I don't see what the big fuss was about. Sure she should've been a bit more upfront about those photos but who cares? I'm sure virtually anyone who is in these sort of things has taken somewhat risque photos. It only matters now what she does instead of what she did. It's funny how these people act like they've never done anything they regret when EVERYONE has at some point or another.
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Re: Miss CA keeps her crown

Postby Rune_Walsh » Wed May 13, '09, 8:47 pm

Noam Chomsky said something along the lines of, "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we disagree with, we don't believe in it at all."

Miss California expressed her honest opinion to a question, and she has that right. She shouldn't have been threatened to have her crown taken away.
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Return to Entertainment